Feedback on Curriculum & Syllabi
Name of the Student
B.E - Automobile Engineering(AU)
B.E - Civil Engineering (CE)
B.E - Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
B.E - Electrical and Electronics Engineering(EEE)
B.E - Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)
B.E - Mechnical Engineering(ME)
B.E - Safety and Fire Engineering(SFE)
B.Tech. - Information Technology (IT)
B.Tech. Information Technology
M.E - Communication System(CS)
M.E - Computer Science and Engineering(CSE)
M.E - Construction Management and Engineering(CME)
M.E - Power Electronics and Drives(PED)
M.E - Structural Engineering(SE)
M.E -Industrial and Safety Engineering (ISE)
M.Tech.- Information Technology(IT)
Master of Business Administration
MBA - Master of Business Administration
MCA - Master of Computer Application
MCA - Master of Computer Applications
Year of Admission
Curriculum and Syllabi web link:
Please fill your valuable Feedback
1. How do you rate the structure and order of the courses in the curriculum that you have studied in terms of the prerequisite for the forthcoming courses?
2. Is the content of courses in the syllabus that you have studied in relation to the competencies expected out of the course?
3. How do you rate the sequence and relevance of the units in the syllabus of the course?
4. How do you rate the distribution of Lecture-Tutorial-Practical (L-T-P) components of the contact hours for the courses?
5. Rate the volume of syllabus in terms of the load.
6. How do you rate the elective courses offered with reference to their relevance to the specialization/branch?
7. How do you rate the number of courses having Lab components?
8. How do you rate the laboratory components that are designed to focus on domain?
Not at All Focused
9. How do you rate the laboratory experiments with reference to real time applications?
10. How do you rate the various value added courses and the new courses offered by the department in emerging technologies?
Any other suggestion(s)